This Yawë unisex t-shirt is the ultimate way to show that you are a friend of Alagaësia's forest-dwelling elves! Meaning "elf friend" in the Inheritance Cycle's Ancient Language, the symbol is found on Arya's shoulder, Eragon's ring, and given to others by the elves as a mark of trust and friendship.
The shirt's yawë symbol interior features a patterned design inspired by the elven culture and their affinity for nature.
***IMPORTANT: Please reference the sizing chart below before making your purchase! We do not offer refunds or exchanges on our products (except in the rare event of a product arriving damaged, in which case it will be replaced free of charge).***
This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
RETURNS/EXCHANGES: All sales are final. We do not offer returns or exchanges. In the rare event that your item arrives damaged, we're happy to work with you to replace the item immediately!
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28|